ALPINESTARS FALL 2019: PROTECTS FROM THE COLD WITH DENALI COLLECTION
For the fall 2019 mountain bike and enduro season, Alpinestar offers a wide range of specialized products and designed to provide the best protection on the most difficult roads. Among them, the collection contains all the necessary equipment to protect you from rain, cold and air.
That is the Denali collection so the cold is not an impediment:
The Alpinestars Denali jacket with PrimaLoft is manufactured seamlessly for durability and material integrity. Extensive elastic panels on the sides and bottom of the sleeves offer an optimized fit while providing high levels of mobility.
- Use: MTB, Enduro
- YKK zippers for durability and weather protection
- Hood with drawstring adjustments to keep it in a fixed position
- Mesh back for optimal ventilation
- Reflective details on the sleeves
- Two front zip pockets
- Weight: 440 g
- Temperature range: 0º / 10º
The Alpinestars Denali vest with PrimaLoft with large PrimaLoft insulating panels on the front and rear torso offer excellent thermal properties. Insulation panels have a seamless construction for durability and integrity of the material.
- Thermal insulator
- Elastic four-way side panels keep the vest in position close to the body
- Two external zippered pockets
- Two internal pockets
- YKK zippers
- Elongated back for more comfort
- Weight: 300 g
- Temperature range: 5º / 15º C
Alpinestars Denali shorts are a garment to protect you from the cold, where its PrimaLoft thermal insulation stands out.
- Thermal isolation
- Minimum seam construction
- PrimaLoft insulation panels on the front and back with excellent thermal properties
- With elastic panels
- Polyester reinforced seating area for durability and abrasion resistance
- Side zippers for better ventilation
- Hook and loop closure and elastic waist adjustment for a perfect fit
- Compatible with an inner shorts or boxer
- Soft waist for more comfort
COMPLETE YOUR EQUIPMENT WITH THE ANDRES TECH SHIRT!
The Alpinestars Andres Tech long-sleeved shirt is made with an innovative cotton and polyester flannel fabric that dries quickly and has a smooth finish and feel.
- Windproof material on the shoulders and chest
- Preformed sleeves
- Back pocket with zip
- Front pocket with a snap button closure
- With eyelets to improve ventilation
- The elbow area is reinforced with anti-abrasion properties
Search in blog
FULLGAS HAVE ALL VITAMINS YOU NEED TO DO YOUR BEST101 viewsFullGas, sports nutrition brand, has a wide range of antioxidant products, which provide the cyclist with all the...Read more
Chaoyang continues with the BH Templo Cafés for this 2020274 viewsChaoyang tires are again part of the material with which the Coloma team seeks to reach the Tokyo Olympics.Read more
GIRO 103 COLLECTION, CASTELLI TAKES A STEP TO THE FUTURE381 viewsWith 102 years of history behind it, the Rosa 103 jersey of the Giro d’Italia looks clearly toward the future....Read more
BIKE LAB, THE FIRST SCIENTIFIC AUTO-SCAN AND SELF-ADJUSTING BIKE FITTING SYSTEM IN THE WORLD483 viewsA biomechanical and postural assessment using a dynamic analysis and 3d scanning, allows accurate measures for any...Read more