Alpinestars launches the first range of helmets for mountain biking
Alpinestars launches the first helmets for mountain biking. Two ranges, VECTOR TECH - Polar and Pilot models - and VECTOR PRO - Delta and Atom models - that seek to improve protection and impact performance.
All are designed with extended coverage. The outer shell is made of a vacuum formed PC mold with EPS inner lining and reinforced with a rigid internal frame embedded in the helmet.
With the internal adjustment system of the Vector helmet, users can attach the height and pressure for an optimal fit.
The Vector Tech helmet includes the MIPS system, designed to reduce the risk of minor and serious brain injuries by absorbing and redirecting energies and rotational forces during impact.
- 19 openings for effective ventilation.
- Reinforced with a rigid frame embedded.
- Polycarbonate vacuum
- Extended side protection.
- Comfortable lining with quikdry antibacterial fabric (quick drying).
- Replaceable inner lining pads.
- Fully adjustable dial adjustment system.
- Quick release chin buckle.
- Adjustable visor for glasses.
- Designed to fit the glasses.
- Certificate for EN, CPSC, AS.
- Weight (size M) with MIPS 390 gr.
- 3 sizes available: S (51-55 cm) / M (55-59cm) / L (59-63cm)
VECTOR TECH PILOT
VECTOR TECH POLAR
VECTOR PRO DELTA
VECTOR PRO ATOM
Search in blog
CHALLENGE JUNTAS ES MEJOR: 24 HOURS CYCLO CIRCUIT WITH CASTELLI141 viewsThe enthusiasm and shared effort in each challenge of Juntas es Mejor, leads them to get on the bike with 22 people...Read more
BIONIC PLUS, THE ALPINESTARS PROTECTION RANGE FOR DOWNHILL163 viewsThe protections of Alpinestars Bionic are the top of the range in terms of features and quality.Read more
Chaoyang Graham tires, now with brown "skinwall" side294 viewsChaoyang launches the first version of tires with brown sides.Read more
Alpinestars launches the first range of helmets for mountain biking263 viewsImproving protection and impact performance is the priority of the Alpinestars Vector helmet.Read more